My YouTube Videos

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Captain's Log...Sentimental

So I re - learned a valuable lesson today:

EVEN IF YOU ARE SURE OF WHAT YOU THINK SOMETHING IS, CHECK IT AGAIN.

This actually has nothing whatever to do with the main idea of this blog. However, it may turn out to be good advice on that subject too.  I hope.

So you may have noticed a post entitled "captain's log...Sentimental. It was an accident, but I deleted it.  So, if ever you are looking at a list, and the title of a draft and the title of a post are similar, and you think you are 100% sure you are choosing the correct one to delete, you probably aren't.

So to make a long story very short, I simply said that I'm a little scared about tomorrow, and I really just want to feel well. I talked in that post about how incredibly difficult a time I have had with my health as an adult. So, maybe this scare/whatever will be the thing that gets me on the right track. Maybe getting all of these parts out that don't work, will make the rest of the parts work better.

It also said that I really miss rearranging furniture all by myself, but I very seriously doubt that sentiment is shared by anyone who has to live with me :-)

Love, Kimberly.

It also had this PS: if you feel something is not right with your health or with your body, go to the doctor. DON'T WAIT.

1 comment:

  1. Kimberly. You are in my prayers. I think about you daily get better so you can take care of my favorite little fellow

    ReplyDelete